1. After you log in, click the Teams tab.
2. Click the Manager sub-tab.
3. Click the icon under Members.
4. Locate your desired player and click the icon under Videos.
5. Click Create New Video and fill out the required information:
a) Select Type assigns a category to your video.
b) Title is the title of your video.
c) Preview Snippet posts a short preview of your video on the team page.
d) Video Location is the video's URL. As in the example below, copy the highlighted URL and paste it into ScoreMonster's Video Location field.
e) Active Date is the beginning date that your video will appear active on your player's page. Note: you may also select a future date for the video.
f) Expiry Date (expiration date) is the date that the video will stop displaying.