ScoreMonster has partnered with iScore to provide a complete mobile-to-web, integrated scoring experience. Integrate your ScoreMonster schedule and rosters with your iScore device, then sync your game-scoring results back to your ScoreMonster website.
how to get set up:
- Download the iScore app to your iPhone, iPad or Android device (note: one download can give you access across multiple devices).
- Add your iScore Customer ID to your ScoreMonster account (click here for instructions).
- If you want to create a "Watch Live" link on your team/league scoreboard, enable iScoreCast:
- Go to Options.
- Select "On" for iScoreCast.
IMPORTANT: Always add your game schedule and team roster into ScoreMonster first, then "Discover" the games from your iScore device. ScoreMonster.com will not support games done otherwise.
HOW to begin scoring an iScore game:
- Schedule your team's game in ScoreMonster.com. Make sure the game's Scoring Engine is set to iScore (click here for instructions).
- Enter your team's roster in ScoreMonster.com (click here for instructions).
- From your iScore device's main screen, go to Game Manager.
- Click the Discover button.
- Select ScoreMonster, then log in (email address).
- Upon successful login, your device will retrieve your ScoreMonster games.
- From the list of games, locate and select the game you want to score (click here for more details on importing).
- After entering the starting lineup in iScore, you are ready to start scoring your game (click here for more details on how to score a game).
- After you have scored the game, Export from your iScore device.
- To Export from your iScore device, go to Options.
- Select "Export" (click here for more details on exporting) and your team's boxscore, stats and standings will be updated.
If the scoring engine is set to ScoreMonster the game can be discovered by an iScore device.
Games scored in ScoreMonster with Super Quick and Quick mode will be over written by a game scored in iScore when exported.
Games scored in ScoreMonster with detailed mode will not be over written by a game scored in iScore when exported.