You can sync your game schedule and/or roster from ScoreMonster. Before scoring your game on an iScore device, you must hit Discover in iScore to sync the game from your ScoreMonster account.
To "Discover" a game from your ScoreMonster account:
- Login to ScoreMonster.com.
- Enter your team's game event, with iScore selected as the Scoring Engine (click here for instructions).
- Enter your team's roster (click here for instructions).
- From your iScore device, go to Game Manager.
- Click the Discover button.
- Select ScoreMonster and login.
- Upon successfully logging in, your device will retrieve your ScoreMonster games and team information.
Note: A game can only be synced once per device. Add players in ScoreMonster not in iScore.
If you do add a player in iScore the next time you import a game you will have a duplicate of the player.
To fix the duplicate please do the following:
1. Go to Player Manager.
2. Click on Merge at the bottom of the page.
3. Find your duplicate player on the left and right side of the screen.
4. On the left side of the page click on the second of the duplicate players. This will be the ScoreMonster version of the player.
5. On the right side of the page click on the first of the duplicate players. This will be the iScore version of the player.
6. Now click the Merge button at the top of the screen. This will merge the iScore version of the player into the ScoreMonster version of the player and will keep from duplicate players showing up in your roster on iScore.