1. New League Admins first need to have a ScoreMonster.com user account. Before adding them to your league they should create their user account at https://www.scoremonster.com/register
2. To add the user as a League Admin, log in to ScoreMonster.com
, then click the Leagues tab.
3. Click the Manager sub-tab.
4. Locate your team, then click the Admins icon.
5. Click on Invite Existing User (note: Invite Existing User means you are inviting an existing ScoreMonster user to be a League Administrator).
(a) After clicking Invite Existing Member, type in the person’s name or part of their name, then click the Search button.
(b) If you locate the person in the search results, select the Invite button to send an email invitation to the user. Once they accept the invitation they will have full league admin access.