1. Login to ScoreMonster.com.
2. Click the Team or Leagues tab, then the Content sub-tab.
3. Next to your team or league name, under Menus, click the icon.
4. You will see a list of default tabs, in green (these will vary according to teams or leagues). You may add, delete or move these tabs.
5. To add a Tab, click the + tab (in this example, to the right of Ballpark).
a) Choose a location for your tab to point to: System Page (a predefined ScoreMonster page), Your Page (a page you created) or URL (a link to an external resource).
(1) If you select System Page, choose from the list of predefined pages (Statistics, Roster, Schedule, Ballpark, Videos, News), then click Save.
(2) If you select Your Page, choose a Tab Display Name. Next, Select a Page you've created under Page, then click Save. (If it says "No pages available. Please create a page first." Click here for instructions.)
(3) If you select URL, enter a Tab Display Name. Next, type or paste your external web address under URL, then click Save.
6. Under any tab you can select "Add Menu Link" to create menu links under that tab.
a) Select Page, choose a Display Name, then click Save.
7. To finalize any changes, always click Save beneath the Public Content Area banner. Otherwise you may see this message: ! Warning: Unsaved changes remain !