ScoreMonster has one API (application program interface) service available that you can consume programmatically to display on your website. Two more services are to come in 2019. All three will accept your ScoreMonster username and password via http post and returns JSON.
1. Service to return roster per team
2. (Coming in 2019) Service to return all the teams owned by an ScoreMonster User: http://api.scoremonster.com/team
3. (Coming in 2019) Service to return all the games scheduled by a ScoreMonster User: http://api.scoremonster.com/game
Here's how to interact/test ScoreMonster's API services:
4. Download and install “Poster” add-on to Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/poster/
5. First, make sure you have the add-on bar visible/selected in Firefox:
6. Open Poster by clicking on the “P” icon at the bottom right of your browser:
7. Input for the team service:
8. You will first need to create a ScoreMonster account (go to www.scoremonster.com), add teams and roster, then create a few games and test the service using that account.