1. Login to ScoreMonster.com.
2. Click the Teams/Leagues tab, then the Design sub-tab.
3. To the right of your Team/League name, click the icon under Site Builder.
4. For the Facebook or Twitter widget, click the Edit (pencil and paper) icon. A pop-up box will appear, called Edit Widget (Facebook or Twitter).
5. For Handle Name, enter your team/league handle name (this is the name of your account that comes after facebook.com/ or twitter.com/).
A. For Facebook: click OK. Then click Save in Page Builder. You are finished.
B. For Twitter: you will also need to enter a Data Widget ID. Here's the steps for finding out your Data Widget ID:
(1) Sign in to Twitter.
(2) In the top right corner, click on your logo/icon, then select Settings.
(3) On the left-hand side menu, select Widgets.
(4) Click on Create New.
(5) Click on Create Widget.
(6) When your browser brings up the next page, view the address bar.
(7) Enter the highlighted number, which is your Data Widget ID, on the Data Widget ID line in your Edit Widget.
(8) Click OK. Then click Save in Page Builder. You are finished.