YOU CAN CREATE A LEAGUE WEBSITE ON SCOREMONSTER IN TWO DIFFERENT WAYS: AS A NEW OR EXISTING CUSTOMER. IF AS AN EXISTING CUSTOMER, FOLLOW THE STEPS FURTHER BELOW. IF AS A NEW CUSTOMER, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Sign up for a free league website at ScoreMonster.com in three quick and easy steps.
(a) Create League: Choose a Public URL, then provide Basic Information consisting of League Name and the Country your league is located in.
(b) Customize Website: Select a skin and color for your website, then click Apply. (If you're in a hurry, you may skip this step until later.)
(c) Create Account: Sign up for a free, personal user account that will be linked to your league website. Click the green button to the left of NO in order to accept the Terms of Service of the license agreement, then click Create Account.
Shortly thereafter you will receive an email from ScoreMonster in which you must click the requested link to activate your account.
2. Log in to ScoreMonster.com.
* FOR TUTORIALS ON EACH OF THE BELOW OPTIONS, VISIT THE SCOREMONSTER HELP SITE. *
3. Click the Content sub-tab to access Articles, Footer, Menus, Pages and Videos.
4. Click the Design sub-tab to add a league logo, background image and header, as well as to select a new layout.
5. Click the Manager sub-tab to edit league admins and teams.
6. To schedule games, from the Home tab, click the Schedule sub-tab.
AS AN EXISTING CUSTOMER:
1. Log in to ScoreMonster.com.
2. At left, click Create New League.
3. Under Basic Information, fill out required information.
4. Under Public URL, choose a custom URL for your league. Then click Check Availability to make sure your URL is unique.
5. Under More Information, fill in information as desired.
6. Click Save.