Before starting with Step #1 make sure you have admin access to your League in ScoreMonster. If you don’t see your league under the “Leagues” tab, please contact support@ScoreMonster.com.
For Control Panel Site (2022 release)
- Navigation to Approval Dashboard on Control Panel
a. Click on "League Dashboard" on the side menu. then select the league you want from the "Viewing" dropdown.
b. Click on "Approvals" on the side menu. then click the "Go to Approvals" link.
c. Continue step after "*** continue here ***" section below.
For Classic Site (pre 2022 release)
- Navigating to Approval Dashboard on Classic Site
- andGo to ScoreMonster.com login (if you don’t have a login create a new account and request access to your league by contacting support@ScoreMonster.com. The Support team will grant you League access if you are authorized)
- Navigate to the Leagues > Manager > click Approve icon shown below.
- Continue steps after "*** continue here ***" section below.
*** Continue Here ***
- Your Approval Dashboard
- The teams in your league that have submitted their registrations will be listed in alphabetical by team name. Listed columns will show teams registration title, age, activity, league class and number in roster. Each team will have a status label next to their team name. Your Approval Dashboard is defaulted to show teams with the status of initiated and pending. To change this, select your status filter above the list. Status are as followed
- Initiated – Team has begun the team registration but has not yet submitted their roster for approval
- Pending – Team has finished their registration and submitted their roster for approval
- Approved – Team and roster have been approved by league admin
- Declined – A combination of team or roster information is incorrect, and a league admin has declined approval.
- View Team Details
- To view teams submitted details select the team name. A pop up will display listing the team’s basic info from the team registration process. If the league has additional team info set up, those custom answers will be listed here. In this pop-up window, league admin can approve/decline or edit team info.
- View Player Details
- To view player details, select in roster number listed for the team. A pop-up window will display with players in list view. On this page you will have the ability as well to approve or decline all. To view specific player details, select the players name. this will bring up the players basic information or additional roster info if the league requires it. League admin will have the ability to edit info as needed.
- Approving a Team
- To approve a team, look over team and roster info. If info is consistent select the green Approve button for that team. Approving a team will approve all players. A confirmation email will be sent to team admin stating your approval.
- Declining a Team
- To decline a team, look over team and roster info. If the info is not consistent select the red decline button. Once decline selected a pop up will appear for you to comment on why the team was denied. An email will be sent to team admin with the status and comment.
- Player Approvals (post-team approval)
- After a team is approved any new players will appear on the “Added Players” tab (see below). Each new player after a team is approved will need to be approved individually.